- AVAILABILITY AND USE OF MATERIALS ON THE SITE “Materials” include information, forms, documents, software and other content present on or available to you from the Site. Smartfi® may withdraw, revise, enhance or update the Site, and any services or Materials provided on the Site at any time. Materials which offer descriptions or information on available products are intended as general information and may not contain complete descriptions of all applicable terms, exclusions and conditions.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS IN MARKS, LOGOS AND MATERIALS The Site, and its content and functionality (including all information, software, tests, displays, images, video and audio, and the design and arrangement thereof), are owned by Smartfi®, its licensors or other providers of the content and functionality, and are protected by United States copyright and other applicable laws. Likewise, all service marks, logos and Materials located on the Site are owned by Smartfi® unless otherwise indicated, and are also protected by United States copyright laws and all other applicable laws. Removal or reproduction, by any means, of any content and functionality, Materials, logo, service mark, or the name of Smartfi®, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Smartfi®.
- CHARGES If Smartfi® discloses at the time of your use or download of any Materials that Smartfi® will charge you for use of the Materials, then your use of those Materials means that you agree to pay to Smartfi® any license or use fee then being charged by Smartfi® to use specified Materials. All such fees are nonrefundable.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES The Site may, from time to time, contain links to other internet web sites for the convenience of users in locating information and services that may be of interest. You acknowledge that these third-party sites are maintained by persons or organizations which Smartfi® does not control, and Smartfi® expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party sites. Smartfi® does not control, endorse, promote, or have any affiliation with any other web site unless expressly stated in the Site or in the other web site.
- USE OF THE INTERNET Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable state, national and international laws and regulations. While Smartfi® endeavors to apply security protocols which are necessary and appropriate to the types of electronic communications which occur through use of the Site, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Smartfi® via the Site, other web sites or internet e-mail cannot be guaranteed, including personal information such as your address or social security number. Smartfi® will not be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which Smartfi® has no direct control, including but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY USE OF THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL Smartfi® BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTIES, FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU OR A THIRD-PARTY MAY SUSTAIN DUE TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS, EVEN IF MUTUAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. Smartfi® SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR LOST PROFITS, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO USE THESE MATERIALS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF Smartfi® TO YOU EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR USE OF THE SITE. THE SITE AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Smartfi® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND Smartfi® DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF THIS INFORMATION. Smartfi® DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS YOU MAY HAVE, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY MATERIALS WILL OPERATE IN AN ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED FASHION, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE OR MATERIALS WILL BE CORRECTED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THEY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- PRODUCT NOTICE The product information contained on this Site has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute a solicitation or offer for sale, unless specifically indicated otherwise. All products listed may not be available in all states. For further information, please contact your nearest Smartfi® representative who can provide you with costs and complete details.